Our corporate secretary services include performing company formations, facilitating meetings, maintaining compliance with registrations, filing requirements, submitting applications to relevant authorities, executing secretarial duties and other documents while acting as a de facto company secretary.
- Advice on compliance with Malaysian business laws and regulations
- Secure maintenance of statutory books and corporate records
- Board and shareholder meeting attendance and recording of minutes
- Management of capital increment, capital management, share transfers, dividend declarations, and more
- Implementation of corporate restructuring exercises, voluntary liquidations, and strike-offs
- Preparation of board and shareholder resolutions
- Tax exemption applications for nonprofits organization
- Conversion entity of a Company (from Sdn. Bhd to Berhad co/ PLT to Sdn. Bhd)
With corporate secretarial services from Massa Group, you gain an ally who is performing key support services while also looking out for your best interests. It’s like gaining a whole new department – but one that you don’t have to worry about.
Ensure your business meets all compliance requirements
Abbas Mohd Sidek
Manager (Corporate Secretarial Department)
- LICENSE SECRETARY NO: LS0009892
- PRACTISING CERTIFICATE NO: 201908000811
- AFFILIATE OF MAICSA: A001434