We help organizations transform their operations and practices. Learn how to avoid and reduce the risk or organizational liability in a business setting and help corporate directors, management, board members, and key staff understand their roles and duties, in particular as they pertain to business law in Malaysia.
We help organizations of all sizes
- Understand how to comply with corporate governance laws in Malaysia
- Gain practical training to improve their management abilities
- Counter enterprise risks and challenges
- Identify what comprises best practices in a variety of settings and situations
- Evaluate and mitigate risks while maximizing opportunities for success
- Manage a board or company that is in flux or facing extreme challenges
Innovative corporate governance and management solutions.
Khairunisa Nabilah Md Shukor
Director / Chief Executive Officer
- Member Of CMI (CHARTERED MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE)
- LICENSE SECRETARY NO: LS0010521
- PRACTISING CERTIFICATE NO: 202108000231
- AFFILIATE OF MAICSA: A001449